EASY LOW FAT BROCCOLI SOUP
THIS ARTICLE IS COPYRIGHTED BY NIGELLASATIVACENTER.COM ONLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS FOR PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT HERE.
This is a low fat cream of broccoli soup. In this soup we will be using almond milk for the cream but health enthusiastic people may prefer hemp seed milk instead. For me I will opt for the hemp seed milk. What ever you decide, you can interchange a few items like using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
HOW TO MAKE PARMESAN CHIPS: Just dallop a heaping tablespoon of parmesan on a parchment or silicone sheet and pat down slightly. Bake in a pre-heated oven 400 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes. Enjoy!!
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 13%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 1028mg 45%
Total Carbohydrate 18g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3.6g 13%
Total Sugars 7.2g
Vitamin D 50mcg 250%
Calcium 203mg 16%
Iron 2mg 8%
Potassium 504mg 11%
- Place all the veggies in a large sauce pan along with the broth and enough water to cover by 2 inches.
- Once all the vegetables soften, use a hand mixes to pulverize.
- I really like the Braun Hand Mixer.
- Add in the milk and seasoning.
- Then return the soup to simmer on low heat.
- Serve and enjoy with parmesan crisps.